Wednesday, September 28, 2011

HOLY CURLS!!!!

So my hair is stick straight and never wants to hold a curl. I can try to curl my hair with a curling iron, start at the left side of my face but by the time I get to the right side (while spraying the curled sections with hairspray), the left side will be straight again. So after coming across this blog post I just had to give it a try and boy did it work!!!!! Here are my pics of my hair :)

No-Heat Curls: Headband Style

 Day 2: Headband out
My trick was to dampen my hair first, put in Suave Professionals: Captivating Curls Mousse, put it up in the headband, and then finish with Garnier Fructis: Flexible Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray. The headband style was a style I knew I wouldn't mind wearing out in public so Monday morning I did my hair, went to class, did errands around town and then slept with the headband still in. Tuesday morning, I took it out before my morning class and HOLY CURLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sprayed with some more hairspray for more hold after taking it out.) Let me tell you, these curls stayed in from 10 am- 3 pm. That's when the curls finally started losing life so I put my hair up in a ponytail, it still had curl but not as much as it did earlier and those curls stayed in until I took a shower at 10 pm!!!!

If you have stick straight hair and are looking for a non-permanent way to put in curls for a day, I HIGHLY recommend this trick!!!!! Oh and P.S.- I got TONS of compliments on my hair, both the headband style AND the curls!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! And, I added a link to this post from my no heat curl post. :D

    ReplyDelete